Is This Job for You?
As our accounts receivable team leader, you play a pivotal role in achieving a healthy cash flow for the firm. You will become part of a multi-functional team that focuses on operational excellence. In this particular role you will be responsible for embedding within the organization, and further streamlining the invoicing and collection processes using the latest invoicing and debt automation tools available. You have a keen ability to work systematically, prioritize your work accordingly, whilst managing existing resources by deploying them effectively. You are analytical, astute, solutions focused and an effective coach. You report directly to the CFO.
Primary job activities
- Ensure invoices are sent out correctly and timely
- Systematically send payment reminders
- Detect, analyze, and solve payment irregularities and payment differences
- Assess and action client settlements and refund requests
- Set up and monitor compliance with payment arrangements
- Enhance and execute management reporting
- Identify invoicing and collection process improvement opportunities and help implement enhancements
- Manage and coach team members
- Be main point of contact for clients and internal stakeholders with respect to all facets of billing and collections.
What We’re Looking For
We believe it’s especially important that you feel at home in our culture, that you have the drive to help yourself and others grow. But of course, we’re also looking for the following qualifications and skills:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Business Administration or Financial Controlling
- You have at least three years of experience in a similar position
- You are analytical, precise, and pragmatic
- You are an advanced user of Excel
- You have a good command of Dutch, English, Spanish and Papiamentu
- You are eager to learn and have an eye for developments within the field
- You are open, honest, positive, and spontaneous.
What We Offer You
Comradery, belonging, personal development and room to grow.
Want to Know More?
Please send your application with curriculum vitae, preferably by e-mail, to HRM: email@example.com Prefer to send your application in the mail? The address is L.B. Smithplein 3, Willemstad in Curaçao.
Deadline for application is September 10, 2021.