Attorney at HBN Law & Tax Bonaire
In 2019 HBN Law and DCTL teamed up with a joint promise. We aim to always be there for both our clients and colleagues. In a continuously changing landscape, we believe we have to be on top of our game – each and every day. Therefore we are committed to providing a workplace that drives happiness and thus quality. Are you looking for a great place to work and boost your career?
Then please consider applying for the position of Attorney at Law with HBN Law & Tax. Our iconic firm is the largest legal services provider in the Dutch Caribbean with offices on every major island (as well as in Amsterdam). Our team and services are rapidly expanding, providing room for ambitious talent – eager to flourish in our ambitious culture.
Like what you read? Then please read on.
We are looking for a highly dedicated entrepreneurial new colleague who is eager to join our team and help us provide the best possible services to our clients.
- University law degree;
- Completed professional training program for lawyers;
- Minimum of 5 years experience;
- Interest in the civil law practice;
- Solid communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Representative and professional;
- Proactive, resourceful and flexible;
- Commercial and service-oriented;
- Able to work both alone and in teams;
- Proficient in both Dutch and English.
- Excellent compensation packages of primary and secondary employee benefits;
- An informal, but professional working environment;
- Opportunities that propel personal growth.
How to apply
Send a motivational email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Check out www.hbnlawtax.com or call +5999 434 3300.