Come shine with us as HRM Assistant
To strengthen our HRM department, HBN Law & Tax is on the hunt for an enthusiastic and proactive HRM Assistant! In this crucial role, you’ll be the bakbone, supporting our HRM team with administrative and operational tasks across the broad spectrum of HRM. This position is a golden opportunity to immerse yourself in all facets of HR management, from recruitment (inflow), internal career moves (throughflow), to exits (outflow).
You’ll be pivotal in personnel administration, training and development, onboarding and offboarding, absence management, rewards, and data management, ensuring policies are realized, and records are accurate and up-to-date. You’ll also assist in implementing all employment terms, personnel administration, and processing mutations.
Our iconic firm is the leading legal service provider in the Caribbean part of the Kingdom, with offices in Curaçao, Aruba, Bonaire, Sint Maarten, Suriname, and Amsterdam. The HRM department, located at our headquarters in Curaçao, oversees HRM for all locations.
What we expect from you
- A completed HBO degree in HRM or Business Administration
- Knowledge of labor law, social legislation and regulations, HRM tools, and staying current with relevant legal developments
- Precision, accuracy, and ability to meet deadlines
- Proactive in identifying improvement opportunities in both HR processes and services
- High level of initiative
- Excellent collaboration skills and high problem-solving ability
- Integrity, confidentiality with information, and empathetic
- Fluent in both Dutch and English, spoken and written
What you can expect from us
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions
- A pleasant, informal, and professional working environment
- Opportunities for further development in HR
Send your written application and CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, contact Mrs. Julisa Calister-Odor or Stephany Laaf at +5999 434-3300. Find more about our office on our website: www.hbnlawtax.com.