Sint Maarten welcomes your ambition
In 2019 HBN Law and DCTL teamed up with a joint promise. We aim to be always there for both our clients and colleagues. In a continuously changing landscape, we believe we have to be on top of our game – each and every day. Therefore we are committed to providing a workplace that drives happiness and thus quality.
Are you looking for a great place to work and boost your career? Then do consider to apply for the position of Attorney at Law with HBN Law & Tax. Our iconic firm is the largest legal provider throughout the Dutch Caribbean with offices on every island (as well as in Amsterdam and Rotterdam). Our team and services are rapidly expanding, providing room for ambitious talent – eager to flourish in our ambitious culture.
Like what you read. Then please read on.
We are looking for a highly dedicated entrepreneurial new colleague that is eager to join our team and efforts to follow through on our successful growth path. We have a preference for a candidate with proven knowledge of the local culture and market.
- Completed university law degree;
- Completed education program for lawyers;
- Minimal 5 years extensive legal experience;
- Solid communication skills;
- Representative and professional appearance;
- Strong analytical thinking abilities;
- A proactive, resourceful, commercial and flexible attitude;
- Collaborative, yet self-sufficient;
- Market and service minded;
- Fluent Dutch and English in word and writing;
- Likes to exceed client expectations;
- Motivated by personal and business growth.
- Excellent primary and secondary employee benefits.
- An informal, yet at the same time professional working environment that provides happiness that fuels
quality. You’ll be surrounded by like-minded professionals that share your passion to improve and offer
the best legal services.
- Opportunities that propel personal growth.
How to apply
Send a motivational email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Check out www.hbnlawtax.com or call +5999 434 3300.