Step up your career in Aruba
Ever get that aching feeling? When you are wondering whether it’s time to change the script, to turn a page and start a new chapter in your legal career? If we sparked a thought, then we invite you to hold on to it and follow through on exploring a new dawn at HBN Law & Tax. Our team is eager to meet you.
Our local office is actively engaged in all key economic sectors of the island, amongst others in the thriving tourism sector and the energy, banking and insurance industries. We are proud to represent a growing number of invested clients that are strongly connected to Aruba. As our new attorney, you energize a committed team that stretches beyond Aruba throughout the Dutch Caribbean, The Netherlands as well as Suriname. Although you touch base in Aruba, you can expect to travel abroad to other regions as well.
There for you
As a leading firm in the region, HBN Law & Tax promises to always be there; for both clients and colleagues. In a continuously changing landscape, we believe we have to be on top of our game every day. Therefore we are committed to providing a workplace that drives happiness, growth and thus quality.
Like what you read? Then please read on.
You are a highly committed entrepreneurial colleague who is eager to help our team provide the best possible services to our clients.
- University law degree;
- Registered lawyer;
- Minimum of 5 years experience;
- Proven expertise in litigation;
- Extensive experience in drafting contracts and supervising transactions in the field of M&A and Banking & Finance;
- Solid communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Representative and professional;
- Proactive, resourceful and flexible;
- Commercial and service-oriented;
- Able to work both alone and in teams;
- Proficient in both Dutch and English.
- New energy;
- Best in class compensation package;
- An informal, yet professional working environment;
- Opportunities that propel personal growth.
How to apply
Get in touch through firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to Misha Bemer directly: email@example.com. In the neighbourhood? Swing by our new office at Caya Dr. J.E.M. Arends 13, Unit 2 in Oranjestad.
Check out www.hbnlawtax.com or call +5999 434 3300